- Wildwood Castle is on the National Register of Historic Places and is a National Wildlife Federation Property - Formerly The Morgan School for Boys - Built in 1919 and closed in 1950 - Now privately owned -
- Help Preserve Historic Wildwood Castle And Habitat - Contact; email@example.com
Investment Becomes Home
Ford Model T's at 'The Castle'
'The Castle' is now the private home of John Hill. Purchased in 2005, the former Morgan School had been used by two churches since 1970. Mr. Hill originally intended only to resell the property after some cleanup and repairs. But circumstances beyond Mr. Hill's control eventually caused the historic property to become his home. [Here Model T Fords gather at The Castle in the Spring of 2012]
- Large Sycamore Tree Stands Alone -
The Old School/Church Yard Was Almost Barren When Purchased In 2005. Only A Few Older Trees Were Here.
- With A Little Imagination, Work And Time, What Was Once Gravel Parking Lots Became A Place For Living Things To Thrive. -
The old Sycamore tree is now joined by native Cedars, Elms, Maples. Habitat Hedgerows now surround The Castle and are springing to life.
- Habitat To Provide Food, Water And A Place To Raise Young Is Being Created On The Historic School Property. We Need Your Help And Support. -
- Start With A Plan, Add Some Trees And Let God's Creation Do What It Does So Well -
Small Cedars Were Added, Then Simply Stopped Mowing The Area Around The Trees.
- Working From A Drawing Helps -
Keeping Most of the Yard Mowed, Leaving Habitat Areas Separated, Makes A Wildlife Park That Is Pleasing To Look At.
- Ornamental Areas Mixed With Native Make It Interesting -
Red Tips At Five Years. These Grow Fast And Add A Pleasing Color.
- You Can Change The Plan As You Build It -
Early View Of North Border . Red Tips Are Just Visible.
- Making Straight Ways Crooked -
This Year  I Changed The North Border To A 'Serpents Trail'.
This Year  I Changed The North Border To A Serpents Trail.
- Walking The Dog Is Now An Adventure -
Brad Lee Bear On The Hunt.
- Dozens Of Wildflower Species Have Appeared By Providing The Proper Environment -
Astors Appear In Numerous Places Year After Year.
Lots Of Squirrels In Petersburg
A New Friend Helps Plant A Tree
The Old Sycamore Now Has A Little One Transplanted On The Northwest Corner Of The Habitat. The Seedling Was Growing In An Old Drain Pipe.
A Wild Turkey Hen Made A Nest Just A Few Feet From The Little Sycamore. Later a total of twelve eggs were here. Sadly Someone Took These eggs.
Iornweed Is A Great Lure For Butterflies. These Started Springing Up By Simply Not Mowing The Hedgerows
Symbol Of Peace
One Of A Pair Of Doves On The Entrance Walkway
Let There Be Light
Light And Shadow On Sycamore Leaves
Thank you for your visit to 'WILDWOOD CASTLE - Checkout The Links Above And See
How The 'Town Of Petersburg' Used A 'Legal Trick' To Take My Church And Handicap Parking.
The Morgan School for Boys 1919 - 1950